Strange feeling on left side of neck

Do you have questions or concerns about your specific symptoms? You are not alone.

Postby Misti » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 pm

I hv had a strange feeling at the front base of my neck on left side for several months. I've asked my cardiologist about it and ge told me it was nothing to worry about that it's nerves. But now instead of it being just a kind of annoying tightening. It is burning off and on. It feels like it's right where that artery is on the front left side of neck. I'm so afraid that my artery is clogged!!! Anyone else have this???
Misti
Group Contributor

Re: Strange feeling on left side of neck

Postby Misti » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 am

I talked to my cardiologist today and he thinks it could be muscle spasms from anxiety! Wasn't concerned about clogged arteries
Misti
Group Contributor

Postby Tanya » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

I have this too. The vein on the left side of my neck feels like it's burning sometimes but doesn't usually last long. I also get this in my left arm sometimes. Is this really normal :?:
Tanya
Group Contributor

Postby Debbie » Tue May 10, 2011 1:55 am

Hi Misti and Tanya,

about 4 months ago I was sleeping and woke up to my throat burning to the point that my eyes were watering, it did not last long and happened another handful of times, I had gotten sick inbetween then and now every once in a while I wont get the burning pain, but a stapping pain in my throat, anyone else have that too? Blessings to All! :)
Debbie
Group Contributor

Postby spidurrman23 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 pm

i felt tightening on the right side of my neck. I thought it was hyperthyroidism or something but went away in a day. maybe it was stress and MVP acting up
spidurrman23
Group Contributor

Postby markmorley » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:41 pm

I can see this is an old post, But i have just had this feeling, Was not sure if its due to having two monitors at work now and turning my head more.

On the left hand side and feels like it tightens up?

Really odd feeling
markmorley

Return to Discuss Your Symptoms